HELP WANTED – Program Manager Job Description
Program Manager Job Description
This position is responsible for managing and coordinating a cross-functional contract manufacturing team through the complete lifecycle of a customer’s product
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills
· Proven ability to function independently and multi-task
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
· Strong attention to detail required
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management, or related field required.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in electronics manufacturing required.
· Experience in multiple functional areas (engineering, quality, operations, supply chain, project/program management) preferred.
Please Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foxconn Assembly, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.