UNLOCKING KINGDOM AUTHORITY AND POWER WITHIN YOU
Bible Fact: Jesus expects all of His disciples to demonstrate the authority and power of His kingdom as a witness to a weak and wicked world.
The Big Idea: To get Christian disciples to surrender their faith beyond the traditional to be offered the opportunity to engage with God without restrictions to do miraculous works that represent God.
I. The Holy Spirit’s release of God’s power to unlock authority and power in Christians
A. The objectives of the Holy Spirit dwelling in Christians:
1. To exemplify His person
2. To experience His power
3. To elevate His purpose
4. To execute His plan
B. The five primary activities of the Holy Ghost
1. To direct believers in the way of righteousness to represent The Lord;
2. To divert harm from the presence and way of the believer:
3. To discern with a supernaturally higher recognition about things, events, activities, and actions of people.
4. To deliver the believer from evil.
5. To defend the will of God
a) The Holy Spirit helps believers to defend God’s will in their:
1) Witness 2) Word ) 3) Walk 4) Work 5) Worship:
Worship: A time to give one’s self to God in highest reverence and allow God to give Himself to them by His spiritual power (Isaiah 6:1-8). Worship brings to God our heart, strength, soul, mind, and might to reveal to Him our love for Him and His instructions (Deuteronomy 6:4, 5; Exodus 19:7)).
I. The Christian Church and Her Worship with Her children;
II. The Christian Church: In her worship is her power;
III. The Christian Church: In her worship is her greatest spiritual witness
IV. The Christian Church: Acting out her oneness in worship under the will of God
A. The oneness of spiritual language in the Christian Church (What is spiritual language?
B. The oneness of spiritual love in the Christian Church
- What is love? Love is an action that is always acting in the best interest of its object.
- Love actions demonstrated in the Christian Church
1. Love for other children of God; John 15:7-17; I John 4:19-21; Jude 1:3,4,11,12, 17-25
2. Love for sinners (not saved); Leviticus 19:33,34; Matthew 5:43-48; John 3:16; Luke 15:1-10, 17,18; 18:13,14; 19:10; Acts 9:1-6