“EXPECTING MIRACLES TO BE SEEN IN 2016”
Bible Fact: Jesus expects all of His disciples to demonstrate the authority and power of His kingdom as a witness to a weak and wicked world.
The Big Idea: To get Christian disciples to surrender their faith beyond the traditional to be offered the opportunity to engage with God without restrictions to do miraculous works that represent God.
I. The SOUL ONLY is the lone citizen that lives in the kingdom of heaven.
- On the Cross Jesus suffered for me
- In me Jesus saves me
- Around me Jesus secures me
- By my side Jesus sustains me
- For me Jesus sanctifies me
II. 7 Keys to unlock kingdom authority and power within you:
III. Kingdom citizen rules Jesus taught that release His keys of authority to His disciples; Matthews 5:1, 2
A. Teaching (principles) and demonstrating (practice) what is learned is the beginning of authority.
AUTHORITY: The one officially in charge.
Arabian horses go through rigorous training in the deserts of the Middle East. The trainers require absolute obedience from the horses, and test them to see if they are completely trained. The final test is almost beyond the endurance of any living thing. The trainers force the horses to do without water for many days. Then he turns them loose and of course they start running toward the water, but just as they get to the edge, ready to plunge in and drink, the trainer blows his whistle. The horses who have been completely trained and who have learned perfect obedience, stop. They turn around and come pacing back to the trainer. They stand there quivering, wanting water, but they wait in perfect obedience. When the trainer is sure that he has their obedience he gives them a signal to go back to drink.
Now this may be severe but when you are on the trackless desert of Arabia and your life is entrusted to a horse, you had better have a trained obedient horse. We must accept God’s training and obey Him
B. RULES FOR KINGDOM CITIZENSHIP that release authority (official eligibility) of true Christian disciples: (John 3: 3,5) Are you official?
- Rule #15 Jesus releases power to His disciples that take fasting serious and do not fast for the show of other people; Matthew 6:17,18
- Rule #16 Jesus releases power to His disciples that are wise enough to know how to store and invest valuable treasures in their right places; Ecclesiastes 10:19; I Timothy 6:10-12,17-19; Revelation 18:1-20; Matthew 6:19-24
- Rule #17 Jesus releases power to His disciples who learn not to make a habit of worrying and to display their day-to-day faith in God by allowing God to be the author of all of their blessings; Matthew 6:25-34
- Rule #18 Jesus releases power to His disciple who do not practice injustice (personal prejudice) in their measurement and judgement of the character and actions of others or use double standards to classify other people; Micah 6:7-8; John 7:1-5;
- Rule # 19 Jesus releases power to His disciples that exercise wisdom toward evil and wick people as they also protect the integrity of the principles and practices of living in the kingdom of the King of Kings; Proverbs 9:7.8; Matthew 7:6
- Rule #20 Jesus releases power to His disciples that know how to exercise receiving and giving according to kingdom rule (kingdom secret of getting and giving); Matthew 7:7-11
- Rule #21 Jesus releases power to His disciples that use the measure of their personal character as the measure of how they deal with or related to other people; Leviticus 19:18; Matthew 7:12, I John 4:20, 21