Bible Fact: Jesus expects all of His disciples to demonstrate the authority and power of His kingdom as a witness to a weak and wicked world.
The Big Idea: To get Christian disciples to surrender their faith beyond the traditional to be offered the opportunity to engage with God without restrictions to do miraculous works that represent God.
- The SOUL ONLY is the lone citizen that lives in the kingdom of heaven.
- 7 Keys to unlock kingdom authority and power within you:
III. Kingdom citizen rules Jesus taught that release His keys of authority to His disciples
- The Holy Spirit’s release of God’s power to unlock authority and power in Christians
- The objectives of the Holy Spirit in Christians
- To exemplify His person
- To experience His power
- To elevate His purpose
- To execute His plan
- The five primary activities of the Holy Ghost
- To direct believers in the way of righteousness to represent The Lord;
- To divert harm from the presence and way of the believer:
- To discern with a supernaturally higher recognition about things, events, activities, and actions of people.
- To deliver the believer from evil.
- To defend the will of God
- What is the will of God?
- God has two wills in the Bible: His will of decree and His will of command
- God’s will by decree is based on His Sovereignty alone. It will happen.
- God’s will by command is left to man’s choice.
- The Holy Spirit helps believers to defend God’s will in there:
- Witness: to observe that which is seen or the evidence of proof; to become a witness by becoming a martyr (one who dies for his beliefs); a witness as one who advocates, defends, one who becomes an example of or for a movement and died for its cause, etc. In Christianity we are martyrs not when we are in charge of our faith but when our faith is in charge of us that we die to our own selves.
- Gandhi was a martyr against British colonization and advocated the freedom of India.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. was a martyr against racism and civil rights;
- Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose Easter morning for the Christian Church to live;
- The Apostle Paul was beheaded because he refused to renounce his faith in Jesus Christ;
- The Holy Ghost helps true Christians to be witnesses as they practice by deeds the principles Jesus taught His disciples; Matthew 16:24-26; 28:18-20; 5:43-48; John 16:12-15
- The Holy Ghost uses humble true Christians to help others to emulate and exemplify Jesus as their profession and power to live by; Acts 2:36-40; Galatians 2:19,20; II Corinthians 4:3-11