“EXPECTING MIRACLES TO BE SEEN IN 2016”
Bible Fact: Jesus expects all of His disciples to demonstrate the authority and power of His kingdom as a witness to a weak and wicked world.
The Big Idea: To get Christian disciples to surrender their faith beyond the traditional to be offered the opportunity to engage with God without restrictions to do miraculous works that represent God.
I. The SOUL ONLY is the lone citizen that lives in the kingdom of heaven.
II. 7 Keys to unlock kingdom authority and power within you:
III. Kingdom citizen rules Jesus taught that release His keys of authority to His disciples
IV. The Holy Spirit’s release of God’s power to unlock authority and power in Christians
A. The objectives of the Holy Spirit in Christians
- To exemplify His person
- To experience His power
- To elevate His purpose
- To execute His plan
B. The five primary activities of the Holy Ghost
- To direct believers in the way of righteousness to represent The Lord;
- To divert harm from the presence and way of the believer:
- To discern with a supernaturally higher recognition about things, events, activities, and actions of people.
- To deliver the believer from evil.
- To defend the will of God
a). What is the will of God?
- God has two wills in the Bible: His will of decree and His will of command
b) The Holy Spirit helps believers to defend God’s will in their:
- Walk: to advance or travel on foot; to proceed by steps; to move by advancing the feet alternately one in front of the other in a balanced forward motion to get to another step; or to move forward in a motion less than running.
- In the Bible the word walk also means to live. To walk in the Bible suggests the way or lifestyle people live. To Christians, the way we live impacts the doctrine of our faith. When our walk pleases God, our practices please the will of God. The style of our walk is also important to God and how God rewards believers. When the practices (walking out) of our faith please God, rewards begin to happen to us in our favor.
- The faith-walk is a spiritual walk; Romans 8:12-16; Genesis 5:22,24; Hebrews 11:5,6
- The Christians must live a trusting walk; Nahum 1:7; Psalm 37:4,5,23,24; Proverbs 3:5,6
- The Christian must live a truthful walk; Ephesians 5:6-19; I Thessalonica 2:12-15