Bible Fact: Jesus expects all of His disciples to demonstrate the authority and power of His kingdom as a witness to a weak and wicked world.
The Big Idea: To get Christian disciples to surrender their faith beyond the traditional to be offered the opportunity to engage with God without restrictions to do miraculous works that represent God.
I. The SOUL ONLY is the lone citizen that lives in the kingdom of heaven.
II. 7 Keys to unlock kingdom authority and power within you:
III. Kingdom citizen rules Jesus taught that release His keys of authority to His disciples
IV. The Holy Spirit’s release of God’s power to unlock authority and power in Christians
A. The objectives of the Holy Spirit in Christians
1. To exemplify His person
2. To experience His power
3. To elevate His purpose
4. To execute His plan
B. The five primary activities of the Holy Ghost
1.To direct believers in the way of righteousness to represent The Lord;
2. To divert harm from the presence and way of the believer:
3. To discern with a supernaturally higher recognition about things, events, activities, and actions of people.
4. To deliver the believer from evil.
5. To defend the will of God
a) What is the will of God?
-God has two wills in the Bible: His will of decree and His will of command
b) The Holy Spirit helps believers to defend God’s will in their:
-1) Witness 2) Word ) 3) Walk 4) Work 5) Worship:
Worship: A time to give highest reverence, adoration, and honor as one exalts, praises and glorifies God. In worship we bring to God our heart, soul and might to show Him our love (Deuteronomy 6:4, 5). Worship can be done by one person or by many persons. Collective or corporate worship is what God desires most from His chosen people (Exodus 19:5, 6). We learn to worship God from studying and receiving His instructions and directions from His words (Exodus 19:7; II Timothy 2:15).
-Why do we worship?
1.We worship for Salvation from sin – to be reconciled by His grace; II Corinthians 5:20; Ephesians 4:7; Colossians 1:20,21
2. We worship for Synergy to our Creator – to remember His goodness; Psalm 22:27; 107:8, 15, 21, 31; Romans 11:22; II Thessalonians 1:11
3. We worship for Spirituality in our daily living – to renew His presence; Psalm 42:1,2; 95:6,7; John 4:23,24