“EXPECTING MIRACLES TO BE SEEN IN 2016”
Bible Fact: Jesus expects all of His disciples to demonstrate the authority and power of His kingdom as a witness to a weak and wicked world.
The Big Idea: To get Christian disciples to surrender their faith beyond the traditional to be offered the opportunity to engage with God without restrictions to do miraculous works that represent God.
- The SOUL ONLY is the lone citizen that lives in the kingdom of heaven.
- 7 Keys to unlock kingdom authority and power within you:
III. Kingdom citizen rules Jesus taught that release His keys of authority to His disciples
- The Holy Spirit’s release of God’s power to unlock authority and power in Christians
- The objectives of the Holy Spirit in Christians
- To exemplify His person
- To experience His power
- To elevate His purpose
- To execute His plan
- The five primary activities of the Holy Ghost
- To directs believers in the way of righteousness to represent The Lord;
- To divert harm from the presence and way of the believer:
- To discern with a supernaturally higher recognition about things, events, activities, and actions of people.
- To deliver the believer from evil.
- Deliver defined:
- To provide a transport to carry something or someone to an intended place.
- To free or release something or someone from a situation.
- To carry something or someone to another.
- To get it done or to make it happen
- The Holy Ghost is God’s Divine GPS (global positioning system)
- The Holy Ghost makes plans for believers to be released from evil and He makes these plans happen to God’s satisfaction:
- The assignment principle of the Holy Ghost to release faithful believers from evil; John 16:1-8; Nahum 1:7; I Corinthians 10:13; I Peter 5:5-10
- The assurance power of the Holy Ghost to defend and deliver the faithful believer; Isaiah 40:27-31; Daniel 3:10-30
- The available presence of The Holy Spirit to comfort faithful believers; Psalm 27:9-14; 23:4
- Psalm 23:4
- Yea though – I am very confident
- I walk – in my journey of living my life
- Through – an experienced moment of time
- The valley – a low depression
- Of the shadow of death – uncertain anxieties that zap the strength of life from me
- I will fear no evil – I will not allow my emotions to get the best of me or to overcome me from surrounding threats
- For Thou art with me – all God’s help and helpers are available to me in all that happen to me
- Thy rod and staff – your guarding and guiding instruments
- They comfort me – they provide the calm peace and wisdom that I need to make the best decisions in uncertain times