In a recent “so-called” policy speech in front of a 99.9 percent White audience in the State of Michigan, Donald Trump, the “Standard-Bearer”, for the Grand Ole Party (Republican Party) asked this “political-policy-question” of the Black community: “What In The Hell Do You Have To Lose”? Black America; let’s be perfectly clear about what we have to lose! Of course, Mr. Trump gave no policy specifics of how this great socio-economic-transformation would take place: Just TRUST me. Native Americans trusted: Behold the results. In the Black American experience the Ronald Reagan doctrine is most germane to the potential Presidency of a Donald Trump: “When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart: (The seven deadly sins).” (Proverbs 26: 25).
In analyzing the “so-called” policy speech further, Mr. Trump, apologized in general for off-the-cuff-comments in the heat of battle; apologizing to no one specifically, because it would take three months, and his pursuit of the presidency would be over. For example, Trump called Jeb Bush low-energy, President Obama is not an American citizen, Ted Cruz’s father had something to do with the assassination of President Kennedy, Mexicans are thieves, rapists, and robbers, displayed contempt for a Gold-Star-Family, insulted Senator John McCain, and above all, keep immigrants from entering the country based upon religion. These are only a few examples of utter disrespect and disregard for American citizens, and the list goes on, on, and on. And, at the same time, Mr. Trump has high regards for a foreign leader (Putin) who’s policies are oriented toward dictatorship, spying, lying, cyber warfare, weakening America’s influence in NATO, and above all, taking over other countries through militarism (Barrel-Of-Guns). This, in and of, itself is a complete disrespect of America and her democratic principles and policies.
In case you do not know it, allow this scripture to tell you so: “Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.” (Proverbs 21:2). Without a doubt, in the final analysis: “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” (Proverbs 14: 12).
Black America, Donald Trump, said vote for him, because “what in the hell do you have to lose” if you give your “sacred” vote to him: the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Enumerated below are the most important things you will lose, because there are some things that money cannot buy:
- Intellectual integrity and moral character: “Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.” (Luke 12: 15). All individuals, “some glad morning“, including Donald Trump will be confronted with this judgment reality: “For what shall it profit a man; if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Luke 8: 36).
- Promises made by a “man” such as a Donald Trump mean absolutely nothing, but promises made by God mean everything, because “God is a promise-keeper”, not a promise breaker. Nor is God a heart-breaker. Behold God’s promise: “Whereby is given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by theses ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” (2 Peter 1: 4). And, lust is one of the seven deadly sins.
- Speaking ill of any ethnic/racial or religious group of individuals in a democracy that is built by immigrants is an affront to all Americans, because all of us should understand: “Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal. The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” (2 Timothy 2:19). Mr. Trump, please know full-well that, God can handle his business, show us your “taxes” in order that Americans might understand that you can handle your “personal” business. And, of course, your leadership-idol “Russian-Dictator-Putin” will know as well.
- A man is known by the company he keeps; especially loyal supporters. Therefore, “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” (1 Corinthians 14:33). Hanging out with individuals who seek to promulgate “White Privilege” policies and processes, glorify bigotry, and build exclusionary walls is a “special” kind of mindset. There is a time-honored socio-psychological slogan that goes like this: “Association brings about assimilation”. In fact, the Bible speaks emphatically concerning these types of personalities (authoritarianism): “Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.” (Proverbs 26: 4-5).
- It is a documented social fact of public-life that the thought processes of Donald Trump leave an awful lot to be desired: “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” (Proverbs 23:7).
Black America the sacred right to vote was denied as a birth-right of American citizenship, because of skin-color. Voting rights were earned by the shedding of blood and “death”. Of course, many Whites died helping in the cause of the sacred right to vote, .e.g., “The Three Civil Rights Workers in Mississippi (Schwerner, Goodman, and Chaney)”. And, of course, there were many other Whites who lost their lives as well in the Voting Rights Struggle. Without a doubt, voting for Donald Trump as the presidential leadership image of America would give national sanction to religious bigotry, racism, sexism, and in general a national display of mal-nutrition-of-the-brain to the nth degree. Black supporters of Donald Trump beware, because all money is not good money: “For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” (1 Timothy 6:10). A word to the wise is sufficient: Black supporters of Donald Trump be prayerful. The Republican Party since 1964 (Senator Barry Goldwater) has been shredding the principles of the Party of Lincoln (Grand Ole Party: National Unity), and now the Republican Party is the old Dixiecrat Party of the Southern Confederacy. Donald Trump has proven, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the Confederacy is alive and doing well in all of America, because Silence is Consent. Selah!